sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] /bin/sh Symbol vi_insertion_keymap - different size in shared obj ?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Vissers, Ron" <Ron.Vissers AT qtiworld.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] /bin/sh Symbol vi_insertion_keymap - different size in shared obj ?
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:26:28 -0500

Hi,

Anyone ever see this during a cast? (seems every gcc line pops up those
lines) I figure I've hosed a shared library somehow, but not sure which one
or how to fix.

Suggestions?

/bin/sh: Symbol `vi_insertion_keymap' has different size in shared object,
consider re-linking
/bin/sh: Symbol `vi_movement_keymap' has different size in shared object,
consider re-linking
/bin/sh: Symbol `emacs_standard_keymap' has different size in shared object,
consider re-linking
/bin/sh: Symbol `emacs_ctlx_keymap' has different size in shared object,
consider re-linking
/bin/sh: Symbol `emacs_meta_keymap' has different size in shared object,
consider re-linking