sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] rebuilding zlib causes ALL spells that depend on it to cast

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Kolb <jkolb AT brandeis.edu>
  • To: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] rebuilding zlib causes ALL spells that depend on it to cast
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 16:45:02 -0500

no no no, it ALSO compiles spells that depend on zlib but that you have not casted before.

Jeremy

Andrew wrote:

I think thats part of the POST_INSTALL file in the zlib spell. It
recompiles stuff that links to it because it wont work otherwise...ive
always found this spell strange because no other spells seem to do this.