sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Meeting Tommorro

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ryan Abrams <rabrams AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Meeting Tommorro
  • Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 11:12:37 -0500

Just a reminder.. There IS a meeting tommorrow at the usual time.

At this meeting, we will evaluate a rotating meeting schedule, discuss a few simple ideas for improving the end user experience and new grimoire team structure (to fix bugs faster, security issues quicker etc), Here from our new Security Officer (and hopefully form a Security team), discuss Cauldron and what its up to, and discuss a few sorcery ideas I had (and will hopefully have implemented by tommorrow. ;P)

Anyway, it should be good. So be there.

-ryan