sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Comdex/SMGL BOF in Las Vegas - Need names

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Tom Garland <tgarland AT email.com>
  • To: Nick Jennings <nkj AT namodn.com>
  • Cc: Sm-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Comdex/SMGL BOF in Las Vegas - Need names
  • Date: 02 Sep 2002 13:43:06 -0700

All I get every year is the floor pass for free from the URL listed
below. If your only going to be here for one night, put the date down
and that will be our 1st vote for a the BOF. Need to find a good
location too.

BOF will probably be held at a bar or pizza joint or whatever in the
evening for ewomack. ;^)

On Mon, 2002-09-02 at 11:54, Nick Jennings wrote:
> If you just go for the exhibit floor pass, can you get into the BOF?
BOF is not part of COMDEX. It's just us SMGL people.