sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] PAM acting up

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Phil White <cerise AT littlegreenmen.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] PAM acting up
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 00:36:44 -0700

Ok, in addition to my xfree86 problems, I'm now having PAM problems. The way
it manifests itself most noticably is by not allowing me to su. It tells me
that there's an error in the service module. I tried going without PAM for a
bit, but I can't compile openssh without it.

Any ideas?

-Phil/CERisE

cerise AT l.armory.com KG6MBQ AIM:CERisE8192 ICQ:2362043
System Administrator of littlegreenmen.armory.com, a free shell account server