sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Gnome 2.02 and Eclipse

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Bearcat M. Sandor" <Sorcerer AT TheDragonsEdge.com>
  • To: bluebird AT optushome.com.au
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Gnome 2.02 and Eclipse
  • Date: 29 Aug 2002 16:49:53 -0600

Jon,

You're work on Gnome2 continues to make me smile. Thanx for keepig wup
with the rapid changes.

On the change log for 2.02 at gnome.org they mention the Eclipse project
as being porte dto gtk2. I was wondering if you were working on a spell
for it? It seems like a pretty importnat project. As a developer myself
it is an importnat on for me.

If you arent; working on it and don;t plan to, I might take a crack at
it as my first spell, though it may be a complicated one.

Thanx,

Bearcat

  • [SM-Discuss] Gnome 2.02 and Eclipse, Bearcat M. Sandor, 08/29/2002