sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Integrity Checking

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Dufflebunk <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Integrity Checking
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 15:27:51 -0400

The % bar is is not per file, but per check performed. ie 1 for find check,
another for ldd check... So if you've got all of the checks enabled in
sorcery, there will be 4 checks, the % bar will go 1-100% 4 times for each
spell.

On Wed, 28 Aug 2002 12:00:03 -0400
sm-discuss-request AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

>I like the new integrity checking, it looks much better. Is there a way to
>make
>the progress bars cover the progress of the whole package, instead of each
>file? Even if it was less precise, i.e. just divide 100 by the number of
>files
>to check, even though I assume bigger files take a longer time...

>Just a feature wish.

>Spencer

PGP public key at
http://wwwkeys.ch.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x92B5D3F1