sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery release 0.8.0.1

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Nick Jennings <nkj AT namodn.com>
  • To: sm-sorcery AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery release 0.8.0.1
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:45:49 -0700

Well, looks like theres been some delays in the sorcery spell being updated.
It *was* updated, but not the CONFIGURE file, which has a rather nasty line
(sedit) in it which will mess up it's DETAILS file.

Hopefully will be fixed sometime today. Also, wanted to make note, that
this release is updated under the (s)table branch of sorcery. So, you
must be tracking the devel grimoire, but the stable branch of sorcery.

I know it's a little confusing, because the 0.8.x is technically a
development branch, but it *is* an official release (tracking (d)evel
sorcery is getting nightly CVS snapshots).

When 1.0 is released, it'll make more sense. :)

Sorry about the delay, the sorcery-stable.tar.bz2 on download.sourcemage.org
*is* 0.8.0.1, but when casting, the sorcery spell corrupts itself :)