sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Nicknames

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: nealbirch <nealbirch AT attbi.com>
  • To: "Bearcat M. Sandor" <Sorcerer AT thedragonsedge.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Nicknames
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 16:34:01 -0400

Bearcat M. Sandor wrote:
Hey fokls,

Just a quick suggestion. Unless our real names and our chat nicks are
the same (as in my case), could we start putting our Nicks on the org
chart and next to oor names in the postings to the lists? Some of you
do, some of you don;t and it would make it much easier for me. Quite a
few times I've had a question for someonw who's posted and only found
out later that I was talking to them in chat.
It would make the teem meeting logs easier to read too.

hear heer!

hehe

--
"You can fool some of the people all of the time
--and those are the ones you have to concentrate on!"