sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Bugzilla Down

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Ryan Abrams" <rabrams AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: "Ryan Abrams" <rabrams AT sourcemage.org>, "Source Mage Discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Bugzilla Down
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:58:10 -0500

Bugzilla is back online, but is not currently using our site template. In
other words, functional, but ugly.

This DOES fix issues involving versions not appearing, etc, and should lead
to a better bugzilla setup really soon.

Here are a few things that are now happening that weren't before:

Every Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday at midnight EST, people will be bugged
about old rotting bugs.

Every night bugzilla stats will be run.

In the future I will work on getting the charting functions operational, but
my priority now is the template issue.

In any case, its working.

Thanks for the patience,

Ryan