sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] MD5Sums for CVS Spells

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Derber, Geoffrey" <Geoffrey.Derber AT Trinity.Edu>
  • To: "'sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] MD5Sums for CVS Spells
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 23:15:17 -0500

I had a question relating to the MD5summing of the downloaded files. I have
one spell in my section that downloads from CVS, and another spell I plan on
adding to my section, installs form the daily-builds. I also know that
sorcery itself is supposed to start supporting CVS URIs with the next
release, so this will apply to more spells eventually. So my question is,
since the sources will be constantly changing, how do I md5sum these? The
daily build spell will change daily, and the CVS one could potentially
change even the minute after I check it.

Geoff

  • [SM-Discuss] MD5Sums for CVS Spells, Derber, Geoffrey, 08/16/2002