sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Sourcemage Cafepress Store

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Ryan Abrams" <rabrams AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: "Source Mage Discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Sourcemage Cafepress Store
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:05:17 -0500

Hey everyone,

Just launched a cafepress store for sourcemage. Kinda an incidental thing, but if you ever wanted a sourcemage t-shirt, here's your chance.

Any money earned will be used to write, review, and file the papers and such neccessary to create an official sourcemage non-profit, and get us going strong. This coincides with the writing of our constitution.

Any funds left over after that debacle will be used for making our own stuff so we can stop giving cafepress tons of dough. And/or towards pressing 1.0 cd's for lugs, linuxworld booths, and other fun things a distro can do if it has a decent amount of money.

What do you all think of this? I have no real experience with cafepress and thought this may be a good thing. Yes? No?

-Ryan