sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Re: Bugs

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eric AT schabell.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Re: Bugs
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 19:21:30 +0200

Dufflebunk said:
>I would just like to congratulate all the Source Mage developers who
>have been working on closing bugs this week (particularly sandalle, who
>was a madman on bugzilla). At last check, nearly 100 bugs have been
>resolved in the last 5 days, leaving only 70 new unassigned bugs :)

I do believe a few were smashed by the various guru's (zero_the_hero to name
but one)... even though I closed them, the work was shared by many.... let's
not forget that it is still a community effort.

Good job Eric Sandall, thanks for making us all look good to the users! ;)

--
Regards,

/*
* Eric Schabell
* web: http://www.schabell.com
* SourceMage: http://www.sourcemage.org
* irc.openprojects.org (#sourcemage)
* nick -> erics
*/

  • [SM-Discuss] Re: Bugs, Eric Schabell, 08/09/2002