sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Requirement for z-rejected

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Eric Sandall" <sandalle AT hellhound.homeip.net>
  • To: " Source Mage Discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Requirement for z-rejected
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 18:06:58 -0700 (PDT)

I'd like to submit a spell called Molden (a molecule visualizer for
Mopac-type files), but the license is free only for non-commercial use.
(http://www.cmbi.kun.nl/~schaft/molden/CopyRight.html).

Should this be submitted to science, or z-rejected? I'd say z-rejected
due to the non-commercial stipulation, but what do you guys think?

-One of Three

sandalle AT hellhound.homeip.net | http://www.sourcemage.org
http://hellhound.homeip.net/~sandalle | SystAdmin @ Inst. Shock Physics @ WSU
ICQ: 667348 | http://www.shock.wsu.edu/