sm-announce - [SM-Announce] ISO 0.10.0-test3 released!

sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: flux <flux AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>, SM-Announce <sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Announce] ISO 0.10.0-test3 released!
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 22:41:30 -0400

ISO 0.10.0-test3 is now released! It is currently being uploaded to the
main download server, and will finish uploading in about 45 minutes, and
then it will need another several hours to propagate across the mirrors.

This is a bugfix from test2. This release has a more appropriate kernel
config. I would like to thank Andrew Stitt for bravely testing test2 so
quickly, and helping me to find the bugs so I could squash them with
oozing prejudice. This release will still need a lot of testing to
ensure that the kernel config works for everyone's hardware (I'm hoping
this is the case, but it may not be; please remember that this is still
a test release, so if it doesn't boot, please don't dream of murdering
me in my sleep :-P).

The download url (which I forgot for test2) for 0.10.0-test3 is as
follows:

http://download.sourcemage.org/iso/x86/0.10.0/smgl-0.10.0-test3.iso.bz2

PLEASE FILE BUG REPORTS!!!

http://bugs.sourcemage.org

--
Justin "flux_control" Boffemmyer
Cauldron wizard and general mage

  • [SM-Announce] ISO 0.10.0-test3 released!, flux, 08/11/2008