sm-announce - [SM-Announce] Bugzilla upgrade!

sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>, sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Announce] Bugzilla upgrade!
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 20:27:31 -0500

I've upgraded bugzilla to the latest stable version.
I don't think it created any problems. We're on the default theme, but that's okay. All the spiffy graphing thingies seem to work. All my queries seem to work.

Poke around with it and make sure it does the things you need it to do.

Tangent:
I think I'm going to make an Adminstration category in bugzilla for ways to poke the admins ;) (it'd be helpful to me anyway) And it lets us log when you guys ask for stuff :)

--
David Kowis

www.ronpaul2008.com - Ron Paul for President!
www.sourcemage.org - SourceMage GNU/Linux

  • [SM-Announce] Bugzilla upgrade!, David Kowis, 07/02/2008