sm-announce - Re: [SM-Announce] [SM-Discuss] www.sourcemage.org

sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Announce] [SM-Discuss] www.sourcemage.org
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 18:25:38 -0500

David Kowis wrote:
I would like to have www.sourcemage.org point to moinmoin rather than drupal. Drupal's been neutered for quite a while now, so there's no reason to keep it as our main page.

We can keep it around at drupal.sourcemage.org just in case people need to get something from it. Perhaps for 6 months from the change, so that we've got a timeline to drop it completely. It hasn't been updated in a while, it's just been 90% disabled, however it's still a security risk.

wiki.sourcemage.org shows the wiki
drupal.sourcemage.org shows drupal

Okay, I've done the above changes. Drupal is "officially" "dead".

I'm proposing that we leave the drupal up for another three months, then it gets purged from the internets. If you have documents that are only in drupal, you'd better get started moving them to the wiki.

You have until Sunday, June 15th 2008 to move your stuff.

--
David Kowis
| www.ronpaul2008.com | www.sourcemage.org |

  • Re: [SM-Announce] [SM-Discuss] www.sourcemage.org, David Kowis, 03/15/2008