sm-announce - Re: [SM-Announce] ISO Lead Vote

sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Announce] ISO Lead Vote
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 13:23:06 -0700

Quoting Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>:
Hey everyone,

Fixed up my note database so now I can close this vote, sorry for the
delay. ;)

Another record with 81% of our registered developers voting[0]. ;) This
was one of our most contested votes with a full 2/3 (66.7%) voting for
David Kowis and the other third (33.3%) voting for Benoit Papillault.
<snip>

Thanks to Andrew for pointing out I messed up the numbers according to
our voting procedures[0]. ;)

Proper percentages (based off of all 37 developers, not the 30 that
voted):

David Kowis: 54%
Benoit Papillault: 27%

Still our closest race differenced by only 10 votes, with 7 people not
voting it could have been much closer. ;)

-sandalle

[0] http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=Team+Lead+Voting+Process

eric at sandall.us PGP: 0xA8EFDD61 | http://www.sourcemage.org/
http://eric.sandall.us/ | SysAdmin @ Inst. Shock Physics @