sm-announce - [SM-Announce] New QA Team Lead

sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Announce] New QA Team Lead
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:39:43 -0700

Hello everyone,

I'd like to welcome Seth Woolley as the founder and new QA Team Lead. :)
Congratulations Seth!

The vote was a close one with 69% of our developers voting[0] and 67% of them
voting "yes" for Seth. The other 2% abstained.

I look forward to seeing the work that will be going into stabalizing stable.
;)

-sandalle

[0]
Paul Beel