sm-announce - [SM-Announce] Security Team Lead Position

sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Announce] Security Team Lead Position
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 20:03:15 -0700

Howdy all,

I have finished my ruminations on our new Security Team Lead. The final vote
is
in with 64% of our developers voting[0] and all of the people who voted said
they would like Thomas Houssin as our new Security Lead. :)

Welcome to the team, Thomas!

-sandalle

[0] Voters counted:
Karsten Behrmann
Jeremy Blosser
Arjan Bouter
David Brown
Robin Cook
Kevin Dahan
Chris Dombroski
Dave Josephsen
Ladislav Hagara
Robert Helgesson
Thomas Houssin
David Kowis
Pieter Lenaerts
Andrew Levstik
Paul Mahon
Duane Malcolm
Arwed von Merkatz
Terry Ross
Eric Sandall
George Sherwood
Andrew Stitt
Martin Svehla
Seth Woolley

  • [SM-Announce] Security Team Lead Position, Eric Sandall, 04/12/2005