sm-announce - [SM-Announce] Released Sorcery v1.7.3, needed bug fixes.

sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: SM-Announce <sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Announce] Released Sorcery v1.7.3, needed bug fixes.
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:07:55 +0100

Howdy all,

As there have been a few needed fixes (services, warnings in liblock,
etc) I have released a few of the fixes into Sorcery v1.7.3.

Hope these are a step in the right direction for those of you caught by
some of the problems.

http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=Sorcery+1.7.3+Release+Notes

PS. Some of these bugs have been introduced into devel sorcery but due
to lack of users/testers they have crept thru into stable sorcery before
being reported. Our excuses for this, but the best we can do is to fix
the reported bugs as fast as we are able. Any and all help with regards
to debugging and reporting the bugs you find with reproducable sit-reps
(situation reports) will make the process go much faster.

Thanks again,

Eric Schabell
Sorcery Team

  • [SM-Announce] Released Sorcery v1.7.3, needed bug fixes., Eric Schabell, 01/28/2004