sm-announce - [SM-Announce] Assistant Grimoire Lead position

sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Announce] Assistant Grimoire Lead position
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 21:32:06 -0800

Howdy all,

I've been looking for an assistant for a while, but no one has applied until
now
(I've had a few queries, but after explaining the responsibilities I don't
hear
anything back about it ;)). Hamish has applied to be my assistant, and if no
others step forward to the candidacy then he will become so by default. Now,
I'd like Hamish as my assistant (not to say that I wouldn't like others as
well
;)), but I figured it should be announced so that if anyone else wants the
position, they don't feel as though we were un-Democratic about it and didn't
tell anyone. :)

So, now's the time to step forward, I'll give everyone about a week to step
forward, and if none shall, Hamish shall be King! Err...well, not king,
exactly, but assistant to the sub-kinda king. ;)

-sandalle

--
PGP Key Fingerprint: FCFF 26A1 BE21 08F4 BB91 FAED 1D7B 7D74 A8EF DD61
http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8EFDD61

  • [SM-Announce] Assistant Grimoire Lead position, Eric Sandall, 01/08/2004