sm-announce - [SM-Announce] ISO 0.7 to be delayed !

sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Laurent Wandrebeck <l.wandrebeck AT wanadoo.fr>
  • To: Source Mage Announce <sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Announce] ISO 0.7 to be delayed !
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 20:23:58 +0200

Howdy all !

As benoit is having a nice week end abroad. There are remaining bugs
and some polish still to make on the ISO. I'm working on it, helped
by fips, a newcomer is to integrate cauldron team
but i won't be able to correct everything in time. Cauldron
team will release a 0.7-pre2 on tuesday or wednesday.
Final would (should) be out, providing we don't meet some severe
problem.
regards.
--
Laurent Wandrebeck irc nick: low
GNU/Linux user #114549

  • [SM-Announce] ISO 0.7 to be delayed !, Laurent Wandrebeck, 09/12/2003