sm-admin - Re: [SM-Admin] Getting things going again...

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: "Jeremy Blosser (emrys)" <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Admin] Getting things going again...
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 09:01:59 -0500

On Oct 20, Karsten Behrmann [BearPerson AT gmx.net] wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 08:27:51 -0500, Jeremy Blosser (emrys) wrote:
> > On Oct 19, Jason Flatt [jflatt AT sourcemage.org] wrote:
> >> I haven't heard one way or another, but based on this message, I'm
> >> assuming that the drive or drives from the old server are toast and
> >> there is no backup from before sometime this summer. Is that correct,
> >> or am I totally off base on my assumptions?
> >
> > That's my understanding. The last backup is from sometime in July.
>
> I'd say we at least get the apps (or at least bugzilla, maybe forums) back
> up, I can toss my bugzilla bug data and update-sql script over so at least
> sorcery + cauldron teams have bug lists once again where they can check back
> what needs to be done in the near future.
> Bugzilla will fit on 18GB, right? ;-)

I agree, we absolutely need to see where we are on bugzilla ASAP. People
are currently tracking bugs in their heads and stuff is getting
undercommunicated or just dropped. We tried to get something set up
temporarily at ibiblio, but they still haven't responded to my request to
get our web space active again.