sm-admin - Re: [SM-Admin] Perforce resource utilisation limits

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: Terry Ross <terry AT timestorm.ross.com>
  • To: sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Admin] Perforce resource utilisation limits
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 08:38:05 -0800

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:36:11 +0000
Tony Smith <tony AT smee.org> wrote:

Thanks for keeping me nameless, but that would be me, I'd imagine. I
apologize, I've had only "doc" from the when the account was started, I was
advised how to get them all and I did it. I then realised that I had not
added all of the grimoires and went back p4 client, but accidently used to
p4 client -t sgl-template, which made me think that my previous change did
not stick, and I ran another p4 sych.

I apologize to you and your colleagues, and would like to reiterate that it
was just a stupid error on my part that will never happen again.
--
Terry Ross | qnr | <terry AT aliboom.com> | http://linux.aliboom.com
GnuPG Key fingerprint = AC11 C1C3 0371 D4E6 50CD 1285 D041 AD9F 68C4 06C2