sm-admin - [SM-Admin] Release of new init system into Stable Grimoire|Sorcery.

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • Cc: SM-Admin <sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Admin] Release of new init system into Stable Grimoire|Sorcery.
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:23:23 +0200

Howdy all,

I would like to see the current changes to the init system and sorcery
making the jump to stable soon. This is related to the iso building that
is scheduled for v0.7 release on 15th of Sept.

I propose a complete pull of Devel Sorcery -> Stable Sorcery and
updating of the Stable Grimoire on the 2nd of September.

Sandall,
Make sure Test goes into Stable by that time, coordinate with Ruderer.

Ruderer,
Make the pull from perforce devel sorcery tree into test sorcery tree,
coordinating with Sandall on the times so that stable users don't get
dumped on.

I will create a posting for the lists and a news item for the sites when
I get conformation from you both on the exact times you plan to make the
moves. I will then warn the users ASAP.

Thanks all and on to v0.7!

--
/*
* Eric D. Schabell M.Sc.

  • [SM-Admin] Release of new init system into Stable Grimoire|Sorcery., Eric Schabell, 08/28/2003