sm-admin - [SM-Admin] Sorcery 1.0 Review for OSNews

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: "Eric Sandall" <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: " Source Mage - Admin List" <sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Admin] Sorcery 1.0 Review for OSNews
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:09:50 -0800 (PST)

All,

Don't forget that Eugenia Loli-Queru (Editor-in-Chief of OSNews) has asked
us for a review of Sorcery 1.0! (this was late last year...). Schabell,
who should do this? Last time I brought this up you said we shouldn't
have someone from the team do that as we'd be "biased". ;)

Here's one of the messages (I don't know why she contacted me, but heh...
;)):