sm-admin - [SM-Admin] Cleaning out the Org Chart!

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Admin] Cleaning out the Org Chart!
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 09:00:12 +0100

Howdy All!

Ok, the results of the mailing survey I conducted to determine what is active
and what is lurking in our org chart has resulted in the following changes:

http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=The+Source+Mage+Developers

Still around:
Wyatt - "I'm not quite dead, but I'll be looking at serious injuries if my
growing stack of projects with ever-decreasing deadlines falls over on me
here at work."

DOA:
Anders Olson - "I am no longer using SourceMage as I have fallen under the
spell that is Gentoo"
Jon Svendsen (Sorcery and Gnome)
Torgeir Ulvedal Nes (Tome Team)
Thomas Stewart (Tome Team)

So have updated org chart with open positions for Tome Team Lead and moved
Robin Cook up to Gnome Guru in the Grimoire organization.

This is where we are at, so let's get out there and fill the openings!
--
Mvg/Regards,

/*
* drs. Eric D. Schabell
* Scientific Programmer / Linux Instructor
* CentER Applied Research - Tilburg, The Netherlands
*
* e-mail : erics AT uvt.nl
* Mobile : +31 (0)6 543 613 15
* Homepage : http://infolab.kub.nl/people/erics
* SourceMage : http://www.sourcemage.org
*
* PGP Key 1024D/F2066C32
* Key available at http://infolab.uvt.nl/people/erics/pgpkey
*/

  • [SM-Admin] Cleaning out the Org Chart!, Eric Schabell, 01/03/2003