sm-admin - [SM-Admin] Re: SM-Adminsm-announce

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <E.D.Schabell AT uvt.nl>
  • To: sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Admin] Re: SM-Adminsm-announce
  • Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 09:45:55 +0100

> On Wednesday December 25 2002 03:18, Nick Jennings wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Forgot to requst an additional list, sm-announce. Will be usefull (and
> low traffic) to make sure releases and major happenings are known, without
> crossposting :)
>
> So we will have:
>
> sm-admin: Administrative discussions. (team members can post, anyone can
> read) sm-announce: Releases and other news worthy info.
> sm-discuss: General talk/debate open to public. (non-technical)
> sm-users: Place for users to post questions, and gurus to answer.
> (technical)
>
> sm-sorcery: Technical discussion on Sorcery development.
> sm-grimoire: Technical discussion on Grimoire development & standards.
> sm-spell-submit: Spell Submitions only.

Agreed! Justin just got the same request with the password for our mailman
account (thanks to Ryan for the quick response) so he is on it!

--
Mvg/Regards,

/*
* drs. Eric D. Schabell
* Scientific Programmer / Linux Instructor
* CentER Applied Research - Tilburg, The Netherlands
*
* e-mail : erics AT uvt.nl
* Mobile : +31 (0)6 543 613 15
* Homepage : http://infolab.kub.nl/people/erics