sm-admin - SM-AdminSource Mage Admin Meeting Agenda - Sunday, 22 December.

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: SM-AdminSource Mage Admin Meeting Agenda - Sunday, 22 December.
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:02:14 +0100

Howdy All!

Finally a meeting for this Sunday:

1800 GMT - #smgl-admin on irc.openprojects.net

The following setup will be used for this and all future meetings with
regards
to agenda, hopefully we can keep the meetings down in time consumption for
everyones Sunday:

1. Old items (this is empty now, but structure for future meetings).

2. Current items:
a) Leadership from here on...

- PL (Eric Schabell)
- Asst. PL (t.b.a)
- Sorcery (Nick Jennings)
- Grimoire (Eric Sandall)
- Asst. Grimoire Lead (t.b.a)
- devel (Eric Sandall)
- test (Eric Sandall)
- stable (Tony Smith)
(as you can see I have turned over the Grimoire, will be solely concentrating
on the PL position, need to get our structure squared away!)

* General reporting.
* Meetings.

b) Release 1.0

* Sorcery Team.
* ISO Team.
* Grimoire Team.

3. New items (for next meetings "Current Items").

I will be leading the meeting with a more complete explanation of the above
mentioned points and room for comments. ALL new items will be taken into
account for the next meeting and fall under the third and last agenda item
for this meeting. These will be the starting point for the next meeting.

I will publish a sort of overview of the meeting to the sm-admin mailinglist.
After this posting, all meeting announcements, agenda and meeting related
messages will be posted to the admin list.

See you at the meeting!
--
/*
* Eric D. Schabell M.Sc.

  • SM-AdminSource Mage Admin Meeting Agenda - Sunday, 22 December., Eric Schabell, 12/19/2002