sm-admin - SM-Adminmailing lists seperation?

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: "Nicholas K. Jennings" <nkj AT namodn.com>
  • To: sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: SM-Adminmailing lists seperation?
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 10:48:33 -0700

Hi All,

I am wondering if others think it would be a good idea to split sm-discuss
into 2 lists? I try to keep up on all of the general discussions going
on with sourcemage, however I have no interest in keeping up on whatever
random spell of the day is having trouble. It's very messy and frustrating
to have to sift through people posting about problems with X spell when
all I want to know about is questions about sourcemage as a hole, and
general questions (technical or not) that are not specific to only one
spell.

Does anyone else have this problem?

- Nick

  • SM-Adminmailing lists seperation?, Nicholas K. Jennings, 08/07/2002