skysupport - [Skysupport] DEUTSCHE CAPITAL##:STANDARD CLAIMS ENQUIRY?

skysupport AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Support Battalion 173D Airborne Brigade (Sep)

  • From: "Sarah Goram" <sarahkgoram AT excite.com>
  • To: skysupport AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Skysupport] DEUTSCHE CAPITAL##:STANDARD CLAIMS ENQUIRY?
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:19:15 -0400

Date: 28/08/2004

Greetings,

Transfer of Title
Enquiry:DEUTSCHE BANK

My name is Sarah Goram. I work as an executive partner for the firm
Goram&Hamilton consulting Ltd , Investment Brokers and Security Consultants
U.K.

We are conducting an end of year consolidated financial statement for the
year ending Mar.2004
under conjunctional agreement with DEUTSCHE BANK, the German Banking
Conglomerate. This notary enquiry involves a client who shares your
surname and also the circumstances surrounding investments made by this
client at DEUTSCHE BANK OFFSHORE GROUP.
A Commercial and Investment arm of the parent Bank.It was brought to our
knowledge that the
aformentioned client died in testate and nominated no next of kin to the
title over the investments made
with the Bank.We came to know of you via the London. Global.
Database.Center(L.G.D.C.) Hence we are
making this contact.The essence of this communication with you is to request
that you provide us
with information on 3 KEY issues.

1. Are you aware of any relative/relation who's last contact address was
Brussels, Belgium?
2. Who shares a similiar name ?
3. Who's date of birth on file was 27/07/1932?

Thank-you for your time.

Best regards,

Mrs Sarah Goram

E-Mail:SARAHKGORAM AT EXCITE.COM

  • [Skysupport] DEUTSCHE CAPITAL##:STANDARD CLAIMS ENQUIRY?, Sarah Goram, 08/28/2004