seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] Fwd: [permaculture] root-based agriculture

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: Seed Keepers <seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] Fwd: [permaculture] root-based agriculture
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 20:04:36 -0400

Alan Kapuler isn't subscribed to this list as far as I know but you might reach him and ask him to join.
Thanks for the info on sieglende potatoes.

LL

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 5:04 PM, Reed <appcraft@windstream.net> wrote:
Alan
Now do you know who carries these seeds or where I can barter for them? The
sieglende potatoes (white russet shaped fingerlings) are about the best I
have ever eaten. From the Potato Garden. And, I am raising 4 more varieties
this year.