seedkeepers - [Seed Keepers] Bean Seeds to Swap

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: Sarah <sarah52blue@yahoo.com>
  • To: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Seed Keepers] Bean Seeds to Swap
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 09:41:53 -0700 (PDT)

We have some dried bean seed that we grew last summer: packet size (about 50 seeds) of

Brockton

Scarlet Runner Beans

Cherokee Trail of Tears

The Brocktons and Scarlet Runner Beans are both good at both green shell stage and fully dried.  The Cherokee Trail of Tears are very small black beans.  We are finding that they do well in both dry times and wet times.  They don't mold up as much if the weather turns wet when they are maturing:  makes them worth the extra time of picking and processing their smallness.

Would like to swap for any organic seed but tomato.

Best regards,

Sarah

  • [Seed Keepers] Bean Seeds to Swap, Sarah, 04/05/2008