seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] OT - Digest? Individual?

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: oowonbs@netscape.net
  • To: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] OT - Digest? Individual?
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 00:16:31 -0500

I'm sure when I applied I asked for a daily digest but I could be
mistaken.
I don't see any way to change that now. I'm drowning in email! Please
send instructions or link to change mail list to digest form.
Thanks in advance,
mks

It has been handled, by someone... but here's a link for everyone to]
Bookmark/Favorite. Otherwise, LL sends it out each month I believe.