seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] Info Source

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: oowonbs@netscape.net
  • To: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] Info Source
  • Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 01:36:23 -0500

>Do you grow mushrooms? You're way down south right?

Near San Francisco, CA. ~ 37 degrees N Lat

>I'd love to try growing mushrooms. I spent an hour or so this morning
wandering around Paul Stamets website. Fascinating...
Cindie

Wander around "your city" link, it leads to the local library,
and most libraries of towns are linked nowadays to every one in your
county. Find a copy of Paul''s books, or maybe even, seed book <g>
and save some cash.

Libraries... does a body good!

Mushrooms spawn, rather than give seeds/pods.
Some folks do save their "seed." It makes neat "prints"
on sheets of glass, in dif colors.

The later link can be traced to his biz,
which offer many types of fungi that help you grow stuff,
rather than edible "fruit-bodies," themselves.
These 2 lists tend to be slow. Activate them by asking a question.

BillSF9c