seedkeepers - [Seed Keepers] FYI Re: New directions for this good list!

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: LINDARAY@att.net
  • To: Seed Keepers <seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: LINDARAY@att.net
  • Subject: [Seed Keepers] FYI Re: New directions for this good list!
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 22:09:36 +0000

Hi Bill, I thought the same thing and have written to Woody too. I do hope he will reconsider. I was so happy to see him here.

I guess depending upon what else is going on in one's life, these keyboards can be awfully ambiguous.

Linda

-------------- Original message from oowonbs@netscape.net: --------------