seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] Round Robin Seed Exchanges - how to's

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: oowonbs@netscape.net
  • To: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] Round Robin Seed Exchanges - how to's
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 16:13:41 -0500

One small idea would be that IF we send to one person,
a box that has seeds for many, each m,ailing may take almost a
week to get, open, separate, relabel, mail, travel, repeat.

In additon to a month used up for 4 person's seeds, there is
the "when to plant" timing and don't send mail through still
frozen areas (maybe) concept. I'd limit these to 3-6 persons per box
(if this concept-segment works at all, I dunno... new at this.)

I'd love to find the central perosn who has time, inclination,
expertise, and just cover costs plus a dollar. I have no great
money fund, but $1 for those who can afford it, for the many
minutes separating, boxing, mailing, gas, for as many (lol) dollars
that go into the work that can be done in an hour, they won't
get rich, and is an appreciation... beesides, folks who do this for
us usually are also the types to offer greatly from their own
stores, when there is need or desire. These type of folks
come through, in spades. If that's Toni, works for me.
maybe there will be a cpl-few folks in dif parts of the country
that Toni will work with. Just thoughts...

BillSF9c