seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] Fort Knox of Food

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: oowonbs@netscape.net
  • To: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] Fort Knox of Food
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 01:59:08 -0500

I hope there is a Pollyanna seed keepers list somewhere for
people who trust multinational efforts to be in the same vein
as seed savers used to work in. That way we can all be
working towards a common goal.
-Allan

In the same vein? Unsure what that exactly means, but,
suppose a different vein? Too bad? maybe. Probably, I think.

But could some good come of their efforts?
Maybe. Probably, like our efforts, they will
either succeed, of fail. So we have to give them
a 50-50 chance... just like ourselves.

From the failures of the best laid plans of mice and men,
to spilling latex on a hot stove. We must pursue many options.
A 50-50 option isn't the worst odds you can have.
We all have to try, some. Lots of ways, to try.

And it beats going to space, somehow.
Cheaper, too.
BillSF9c