seedkeepers - [Seed Keepers] seeking some 'Jericho' Lettuce seed

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: tonitime@juno.com
  • To: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Seed Keepers] seeking some 'Jericho' Lettuce seed
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 22:51:14 -0500

I am wondering if anyone has any extra 'Jericho' Lettuce seed? I'd love
to try a small patch to see if it is more bolt-resistant here, and forgot
to order it (and have blown my seed budget!). I have other lettuces, pac
choi, mizuna,komatsuna, orache, etc to trade if you like.
If there are any other more summer hardy lettuces you like for a similar
zone, i'd be curious to hear of them, too.
Toni
Zone 6a, E KY

  • [Seed Keepers] seeking some 'Jericho' Lettuce seed, tonitime, 02/23/2008