scythe - Re: [scythe] haystacks

scythe AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Scythes & Scything

  • From: Fay Cotton <fcotton AT videotron.ca>
  • To: 'Scythes & Scything' <scythe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [scythe] haystacks
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 17:06:52 -0400

Title: Message
Thank you so much Botan for your clear explanations. My haystacks would be for mostly grass horse fodder, and would be used to stack hay that my 2 horses couldn't eat fast enough in may and june, to be fed to them in november and december.

I will study your references carefully.

Thank you again!

ps. see my horses and farm on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/fay.cotton