reps - [REPS] question on Dept. Document REPS3_paymentrates.doc

reps AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Information exchange for REPS (Rural Environment Protection Scheme) Planners (Republic of Ireland)

  • From: Ute Bohnsack <sustag AT eircom.net>
  • To: reps AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: John.Ryan AT agriculture.gov.ie
  • Subject: [REPS] question on Dept. Document REPS3_paymentrates.doc
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 13:49:00 +0100

Dear list participants,
On July 1, 2004 John Ryan posted the new payment rates on the Dept.
website. (Replacement Page for Annex 4 of REPS 3 Terms and Conditions
following EU Approval on 23 June 2004)
The document contains footnotes which are, however, not given at the
bottom of the page.
Perhaps I am just blind but I can't find these footnotes anywhere
including the REPS 3 Terms and Conditions document.
Can someone please enlighten me?

Slán,
Ute

cc. John Ryan

Agri-Environmental Consultancy and Technical Translations
(English>German>English)
Dipl.-Ing. (TU) Ute Bohnsack
Clogher
Kilfenora