reps - Re[2]: [REPS] REPS 3 options/target land

reps AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Information exchange for REPS (Rural Environment Protection Scheme) Planners (Republic of Ireland)

  • From: Ute Bohnsack <sustag AT eircom.net>
  • To: reps AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re[2]: [REPS] REPS 3 options/target land
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:28:34 +0100

Friday, July 23, 2004, 7:10:57 AM, you wrote:

aen> I asked this very question at the information meeting in Carrick on
Shannon and the reply is that the options only apply to non target lands and
thus any calculations re length of
aen> hedgerow/number of trees refers to non target lands. There is no extra
payment in REPS3 for target land only non target land and the options are
there to justify the increased payment.

aen> Regards

aen> Brian Dolan

Just got this confirmed by Connor O'Brien, Reg. Insp., Limerick.
He said that for an all-SAC farm one should best attach a note explaining
why no options were selected when returning REPS 3 DEC and REPS 3 2X.

Connor will ring back with some more info re the possibility of taking
up the new SMs when transforming to REPS3 using the REPS 3 DEC. There is some
confusion as to when a new plan is due in that case. I'll keep you
posted.

Best,
Ute