pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] Whatever happened to the Pleurothallid Alliance

  • From: <mhach@ix.netcom.com>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] Whatever happened to the Pleurothallid Alliance
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 15:20:52 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Liana -
Depending on the plant there are many people out there that can help. There are several Facebook Forums and groups like the Orchid Source Froum that you can post an image and have any number of people help with identifications. I have also found that websites like Picasa and Flickr have groups of 'experts' from around the world that are willing to contribute and help with IDs on plants. Do you know the genus at least?
Let's start there and see.
Feel free to email me an image of the plant and maybe I can help with the ID.
Sincerely
Marc