pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] Whatever happened to the Pleurothallid Alliance

  • From: Liana Alter <lalter9112@gmail.com>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] Whatever happened to the Pleurothallid Alliance
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 10:42:31 -0800

Thank you Lynn for your response. Where can I go for an identification issue?

On Mar 5, 2014 10:25 PM, "David McConachie" <pleione@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

Marquis,

Early in the New Year I took the plunge and signed up for the Alliance. Shortly after doing so the website went down.

I emailed Lynne O’Shaugnessy about it and received the following  reply:

We have been having so much trouble with our website being hacked that I have taken it down for a bit until I can discuss options with a programming company.”

Obviously it is taking some time to sort it out.

I have also received an email from John Leather that the next newsletter will be out soon.

David McConachie

Korokoro

New Zealand