pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] ICONES PLEUROTHALLIDINARUM

  • From: Steven Dodsworth <sd426@cantab.net>
  • To: "pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org" <pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] ICONES PLEUROTHALLIDINARUM
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 17:09:05 +0000

Hi Alexander

I have the one for platystele but can't remember which volume that is? I'll try and dig it out later for you...

Best
Steven

On 23 Nov 2012, at 17:03, "Alexander Damian P." <adporchid@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey!! thats anyone had the ICONES PLEUROTHALLIDINARUM by C. Luer from XV-forward on pdf to share it? i really need it for my thesis, im willing to share the first I-XV if any can help me! thanks a lot!!! email me please: adporchid@gmail.com