pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] Lepanthes will never be the same again!

  • From: Sebastian Vieira <utricseb@gmail.com>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] Lepanthes will never be the same again!
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 11:12:12 -0500

Hello,

Jean Marc is a good friend and yes, his pictures are fabulous, and also the Lepanthes hybrids he has done which he grows very succesfully.

I'd like to share with you some pictures I made of a gnat pollinating a Lepanthes flower. One of them appeared in the last Orchids magazine, for those of you without access to the printed magazine, you can enjoy the picture here, along with other pictures I have taken.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kligo/5583976688/in/set-72157624712366241

Best regards,

Sebastian