pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] FW: Masdevallia Collection

  • From: "Lynn O'Shaughnessy" <freespirit@pleurothallids.com>
  • To: <pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] FW: Masdevallia Collection
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 21:32:02 -0400

Title: Masdevallia Collection

I received this message from Bob Harris about some plants he has for sale.  If anyone is interested, they can contact him directly.

Thanks!

Lynn O

I currently have a collection of about 50 Masdevallia’s I got as keiki’s from Terry Root, three different crosses..

Veitchiana (veitchiana 'Bolin' x veitchiana 'Pacific Giant')

(Falcata 'Brilliant' x Annette Hall 'Titan')

(Annette Hall 'Hefty' x coccinea alba 'Snowbird')

There are 29 very very large ones in 5 inch pots and 23 smaller ones in 3.5 inch pots. The large ones can easily be split into 4-6 plants.. They grow really large here in Hawaii

I’m wanting to sell the entire collection. I’m wondering if there is a place you can recommend I post this information. I have some sample photos of the plants

Thanks

Bob Harris

orchidpeople@gmail.com

  • [pleurothallid-l] FW: Masdevallia Collection, Lynn O'Shaughnessy, 05/17/2009