pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Postage stamp fundraiser

  • From: "Lynn O'Shaughnessy" <freespirit@pleurothallids.com>
  • To: <pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org>, <gljc@proinnovation.com>, "'Dorothy & Le Roy Barnett'" <Dot_Lee@cablespeed.com>, <affiliates@aos.org>, <publications@aos.org>
  • Cc: 'Stig Dalstrom' <sdalstrom@selby.org>, 'Carl Luer' <cluer@juno.com>
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Postage stamp fundraiser
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 09:24:26 -0500

The Pleurothallid Alliance is offering Masdevallia and Dracula postage stamps of Stig Dalström’s watercolor paintings as a fundraiser to raise money for the Luer Fund for the inking of Carl Luer’s pleurothallid drawings.  Interested?  For more information, visit our Web site at

http://www.pleurothallids.com/postage_stamps.htm

Please pass this on to anyone you might know who would be interested or any orchid related list where we could get some exposure.  Below are images of the stamps.

Thanks!

Lynn O’Shaughnessy