pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Information needed about a "Pleurothallis johnsonii"

  • From: Lisa Thoerle <lthoerle@alumni.uchicago.edu>
  • To: pleur list <pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Information needed about a "Pleurothallis johnsonii"
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:32:27 -0400

I acquired a plant labeled "Pleurothallis johnsonii" from the Pleurothallid Alliance auction in Boston in 1992. On the back of the label is "Webster 7/92"--to the best of our ability to decipher this very old label. We know the plant was from Guatemala and that it came from someone well known in the pleur community. If anybody knows who might have donated this plant to the auction, or (dare I hope?) might be the donor of this plant, please respond.off-list. This plant is of great interest to our guru.
Many thanks,
Lisa, pleurothallidiot

--
Lisa Thoerle, Little Compton, RI
lthoerle@alumni.uchicago.edu

  • [pleurothallid-l] Information needed about a "Pleurothallis johnsonii", Lisa Thoerle, 10/20/2006